Saturday, June 26, 2010

Post 10: 5 of 10 are here in Nice (at 11:30 pm)

While eating a delicious meal that Mme Ledeuil prepared for me and the British lady staying here and watching/studying Invictus in FRENCH I managed to get in touch with Carolyn and Hallie who dropped off MacKenzie successfully and then Michelle and Mr. Matanes! The fourth and final tier of Pace knights are flooding Centre Nice :) And they should make it to their houses before 12 unless their luggage managed to wander off. tsk tsk tsk...
But hey on the bright side I have learned how to navigate Nice from my bedroom, speak french 5x better (just from today) and I have improved my secretary skills while using almost all my alotted time on firstclass (pace's email server)!
What a full day, but I'm sorry to report that Mme Ledeuil has gotten 2 rounds of headaches today :(
J'espere qu'Allison arriver avant minuit :)! I need a roomie, 12 hours later...!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh and hopefully, that huge gap between Paris and now will be filled! My sweet mother offered to type up all of her memories from those 11? days-and probably in a more summarized and organized fashion than mine... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH and for all you "Coupe du Monde" World Cup viewers, heres a really funny video!
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1937620

    ReplyDelete